Who we are
Your information will be held by A Three Strand Cord.
A Three Strand Cord will determine how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. If you have any questions or want more details about how we use your personal information, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in A Three Strand Cord's possession or likely to come into such possession.
How we use your personal information
This privacy notice is to let you know how A Three Strand Cord will look after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself and what we learn about you as a client or otherwise. This notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We review our Privacy Notice on a periodic basis to check that it accurately reflects how we deal with your information and may amend it if necessary. You should check this location or page regularly to see the most up to date information.
How do we process your personal data?
A Three Strand Cord uses your personal details in the following situations:
• When you visit our website, www.ifwewill.com (“Website”);
• When you contact us via social media;
• When you e-mail us; and
• During the time you are a client of A Three Strand Cord.
This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, when using our website will be processed or stored. Please read the Privacy Notice carefully before you start to use our Website to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using our Website, you indicate that you accept the Privacy Notice and agree to abide by it. If you do not agree to this, please do not use our Website.
We have general terms and conditions of use that you must abide by when using our Website and which should be read in conjunction with the Privacy Notice. Please see our General Terms and Conditions.
Data we collect when you use our Website
When you use our Website, we collect the following information:
• Information provided by filling in forms;
• If you contact us, a record of that correspondence;
• Details of your visits including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access; and
• Information received from third parties that we work closely with, including analytics providers and search information providers.
When you visit our Website, we collect data for the following reasons:
• To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and to keep the Website safe and secure;
• To communicate with you about terms and conditions, policies and guidelines and any changes or updates to them;
• To allow you to participate in any features, when you choose to do so;
• To provide you, or permit third parties to provide you, with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• To communicate with you about any service offered or about other A Three Strand Cord initiatives from time to time. Any notification will be clearly communicated on our Website, or sent to you by e-mail where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• To assess, analyze and compile your personal data to produce anonymized lists, data and reports on trends, activity, interests and forecasts.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
We also reserve the right to monitor all information that we hold about you to ensure that you are complying with our terms and conditions, policies or guidelines.
Children under the age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental consent. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may collect information about your computer or device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to third parties. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies also enable us to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics which help us understand how our Website is used and how we may improve it. It is not possible for cookies to read personal information on your computer or device to find out any personal information about you.
External Links from Websites
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you create links to and from our Websites, for example to a Twitter account, these other websites may be able to access your personal information and we have no control over this. Please make sure you are familiar with their privacy policies before linking to any other websites.
WHEN YOU CONTACT US VIA SOCIAL MEDIA
If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored by social networking service in accordance with their established record retention schedule. It will not be shared with any other organizations.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Some data protection laws say that we are allowed to use personal information only if we have a proper reason to do so. This includes sharing it outside A Three Strand Cord. These laws say we must have one or more of these reasons:
• Consent: you have given clear consent for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose;
• Contract: we need to process your personal data for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract;
• Legal obligation: processing your data is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations);
• Vital interests: processing your data is necessary to protect someone’s life;
• Legitimate interests: the processing of your data is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data which overrides those legitimate interests. A legitimate interest is when we use your data in ways you would reasonably expect and which have a minimal privacy impact, or where there is a compelling justification for the processing. But even then, it must not unfairly go against what is right and best for you. If we rely on our legitimate interest, we will tell you what that is.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared within A Three Strand Cord itself for purposes connected with A Three Strand Cord. We will never sell your data. We will only share your data with third parties outside of A Three Strand Cord with your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• When they are working as part of A Three Strand Cord.
Where we store your data
All information you provide to us is stored securely and will be encrypted where necessary. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use our internal procedures try to prevent unauthorized access.
Retention of information
We will hold your personal information as long as is reasonably required to provide you with any services or features of our Website; or to comply with any legal obligation; or in order to enforce or apply the terms of our Website terms and conditions, policies or guidelines. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud prevention. If you no longer wish to be associated with A Three Strand Cord, we may retain your personal information for a period of up to one year from the point at which you notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org.